Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Introducing... Do you know who? #4

I was born in Florida, moved to Ohio, moved to Kentucky, moved back to Florida and once
more to Ohio where I currently reside in Cincinnati. I love catching crabs, picking crabs and eating crabs in Maryland!

I am the second of four, having two sisters and one brother. My parents became my Aunt and Uncle when their parents married.

I am working on a Computer Science degree, work full time in communications and I am an
artist for fun.

I recently attained celebrity status within the family when my story was published on the Carson Archives.

Who am I?

It's Kimberly!


Kim recently won two first place awards (one for portraits, one for still life) and a People's Choice award in an art competition. Congratulations, Kim!

Perhaps she will celebrate by dining on one of her favorite foods: Blue Crab.

Kim with painting
Kim is shown with one of two first place paintings

Kim enjoys Blue Crab
Kim enjoys Blue Crab, when she can get them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That painting she won with, is a photo of Aunt MaryAnne.

Congradulations Kimberly!

7:36 PM, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home