Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Introducing... Do you know who? #3

Here we go again! How well do you know your relatives?

Read the list of facts below. Can you figure out who this is?

  • I have 13 grandchildren and one great grand daughter. Of these, four are from two sets of twins!
  • I have lived in Texas, Japan, Ohio, Oklahoma, Washington D.C., and Maryland.
  • I have run more than one marathon, once with a son of mine.
  • I worked for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration in the Office of Legislative Affairs where I met several members of Congress and Vice President Gore. I also worked with many of NASA's Astronauts.
  • I am presently retired.

Do you know who I am?

It's Joanne!




Joanne with Senator John Glenn in September 1988

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home