Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Final thoughts from Tami

Kathleen's Tea Room & Day Spa has been open for several weeks. I hope you've enjoyed learning about it, how it came into existence, and how you too can start your own business.

Before we get back to tales of our ancestors, I asked Tami if she has any final thoughts on her Great Grandmother, Kathleen Carson.

"Obviously Grandma Carson made a huge impact on many peoples lives. My mom has great memories of her love, I have a few memories also. Everyone I have talked to have had wonderful things to say about her. She left a legacy of love for others. I would say: model her love for those around you. Always make people feel special and loved. Treat people like they have a broken heart because they probably do. Leave a postive mark on other lives. Who knows - you may one day have a tea room named after you!"

I'd like to thank Tami for answering all my questions, and agreeing to let me post these articles. Please join me in wishing her luck, and if you are ever in Fletcher, N.C., stop in, relax, and have some hot tea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home