Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

What's next at Kathleen's?

Kathleen's Tea Room & Day Spa is off to a very good start. Knowing that people sometimes need a place to just relax for a while. Tami has built a new business that is strongly influence by the timeless values of family and love for others. In fact, one of her daughters, Amber, have returned home to help with the business.


Yes, after years of being a mom working to raise a family, "Amber is working for me." Tami continues, "She works full time and runs the gift shop. She also coordinates all the appointments between the tea room and spa. She is invaluable because she is so detail oriented, she keeps everything running smoothly."

After two years of planning, working with builders, lawyers, her partner, and so many others it made her head spin at times, the shop is finally open, and Tami has started to think, once again, of the future.

"I hope the tea room becomes a favorite place for people. I can already see that happening and we have only been open for about 2 weeks. We already have several "regulars". They just love the place and want to hang out with their friends. As for future business, I would love to one day do this on my own. Right now I have a partner, who is invaluable, but I would love to just own one completely. For Daniel, I hope I can make enough money to pay our bills and Daniel can finally be free to do what he dreams of: training horses."

Look for the next posting, where Tami will share her advice for starting your own business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home