Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Introducing... Do you know who? #6

Once again it's time to see how well you know your family. Read the facts given below, then see if you can guess the subject of this week's trivia!

  • I picked my future Navy husband up at the local skating ring.

  • I have been married 42 years! I have two children, three grandchildren & three great grandchildren.

  • I am a professional caterer.

  • My hobbies are traveling, candle making, & cooking.

  • North Carolina is my favorite state. What's yours?

Can you guess who I am before Tuesday?


It's Jeannie!



School Photo
Jeannie in an undated photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home