Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Mystery Photo Monday #17

Once before we tried to identify the folks in two photos who were caring for a pet racoon. Here is another that I found. This woman does not look like either of the women in the photos posted earlier. The concensus for the earlier photos was that one of the women was W.L. Carson's wife, Ethel. You can view the earlier photos here.

Does anyone know who this is? Does this new photo tickle anyone's memory as to who the other two women may be?

Woman with racoon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BlawgThink 2005 - Mandatory Cool Thing To Do
One of the "cooler" events that I had the opportunity to participate in this year, was LexThink! in April .
Well, this blog and post have struck a special nerve that motivated me. Profound and interesting, and it has really got me thinking... What if many people were able to see this, would you mind? I could tell a friend or two, but only with your permission.

~ Thanks for making this blog, I'll bookmark and come again.
mens rash guards | Rash Guards

11:50 PM, October 16, 2005  
Blogger Steve said...

I have no problem with you telling others about this blog. However, since the subject matter is very specific I would be surprised if they find it more than mildly interesting.

9:55 AM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home