Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Introducing... Do you know who? #5

Time for some fun! So, you think you know who you are related to? Let's see if you can identify this relative:

"I learned American Sign Language (though I've probably forgotten 75% of it) when the company I worked for assigned a deaf employee to my team. An interpreter was available, but only part time.

Try and follow this one: When I graduated High School the man who handed me my diploma would (10 years later) become my brother's father-in-law. At the time, my brother did not know his future wife, and we did not discover this connection for 21 years!

I once hitch-hiked a ride from Oklahoma City, OK to Dulles, VA, on a private jet, with Steve Case, the Chairman and CEO of America Online.

I met my future wife while working at a computer programming help desk at college. We have two children and have been married for nearly 24 years.

I was once in a motorcycle accident where I was treated and released for my injuries, but both occupents of the car which caused the accident sustained injuries that were life-threatening.

Over the past 18-months, I learned how to play the guitar, and I am now a member of our church Praise Band.

My son would have picked very different facts to put here ;-)

Do you know who I am?"


It's Steve!



Hiking Photo
William, Mollie, Alyse, Me on the Appalacian Trail (Fall 2004)

Graduation Photo
At Alyse's High School graduation (May 2005).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home