Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Friday, October 21, 2005

The ROGERS Brick Wall

I have now posted information on every link in the Rogers ancestral chain that I know. This is another of the chains of which only a few links are known. The direct family members are: Kathleen Rogers, her father Loyd, and his father Thomas F. Obviously, their husbands and wives are also full members of our family. As for direct decendents of members of the Rogers surname, this is all I have for certain. I have notes that suggest the next step in the Rogers chain was Thomas Rogers and his wife Amanda J , but no solid evidence for this.

If you have been reading along, then you know that I just completed a series on Loyd Rogers and his wives, Blanche and Nolena. Next I will cover Kathleen and Chester. I had previously posted all that I know about Thomas F. and his wife, Mariah. You can read those articles by clicking on the following hyperlinks:

Thomas Franklin Rogers and Mariah A Mills

Thomas and Maria Rogers in 1900

Thomas and Maria Rogers in 1910

Final Tidbits for Thomas and Maria Rogers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home