Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Memorable Photo Monday #2

Here is another photo that brings back memories for many of us. This image was taken at the home of Bernie and Helen. I don't recall the name of the town, but I know that we drove out Indian Head Highway, WAAYYY out into the country to get to their house.

I also recall hikes to the nearby pasture, where I always imagined that some wild-eyed bull was lying in wait for a few unsuspecting children, just out of eyesight.

Shown are (left to right): An unidentified boy, Debbie (seated) Bernie (Sr.), Bernie (Jr.) an unidentified person behind the screen door, Jimmy (seated).

UPDATED 21 June 2005: The youth on the left, speaking to Bernie, is Joey. The town was Accokeek, MD.

For those of you following along on the web-site, this week I begin a series of articles on Patti and Kim. Read along and find out about their shared love for painting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home