Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Memorable Photo Monday #1

You have all done such a great job identifying the people in our old photos that I need some time time to review what I have and update the names of those identified. So, I've decided to start sharing some photos you may remember. These are pictures where I know who most or all of the people are, and sometimes the date and/or location. If you can provide additional information, let me know.

Also, if you have photos that you think others will enjoy, and would like to have them posted - send them to me and I'll be glad to post them. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the memorable images I have for you!

We'll kick off the first Memorable Photo Monday with a photo from the 1994 family reunion, held at the home of Jim and Debbie, in Ellicott City, Maryland.

This photo shows a group of family members who had gathered to tell family and personal stories. Does anyone remember some of the stories?


Family stories were told and enjoyed by (from left to right): Bernie, Patti, Helen, Joanne, Roy, Maryanne, Joe, Eddie, Jimmy, Bernice, Sid, Kit, Libby, Jennifer, and Debbie (seated on the floor).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home