Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Mystery Photo Monday #13

Here's another puzzler. This was taken from the oval frame of photos that Chester and Kathleen had on their wall. The hat and the car should give us some insight into the year, but I have not researched either.

Does anyone know who this woman might be, the year or the location of the photo? The flat landscape makes me think the photo was taken somewhere in the midwest.

UPDATE 3 JUNE 2005: I've been browsing about on the Internet, and I now think that the pickup truck in the background is probably a Ford Model T Pickup from between 1914 and 1923, probably closer to 1914-1916 than later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home