Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

More Than Old News

If you read the introduction to this website, which appears immediately below the Carson Archives banner and photo montage, I intend to write about the ancestors and the decendants of Chester and Kathleen Carson.

After all, a family history is not just about the past, it's constantly being written by current generations.

Starting next week, I'll begin a series on one such decendant. I hope you enjoy it.

If you would be willing to share one or more stories from your family, please let me know. After you tell me the topic, I'll send you a series of questions, write up one or more short articles, then review the posting(s) with you before I place them on this site. If I don't hear from anyone, I may start asking!

Don't think that a story needs to be about major news. Examples that the rest of the family would enjoy hearing about could be just about anything: someone going into the military (or getting out); an award of any kind; the birth of a child; starting or graduating from high school or college; a vacation; just about anything.

I'd like this web-site to be a place where we can learn about the family history, past and present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home