Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Introducing... Do you know who? #8

Hello there!

I'm 2 1/2 years shy of hitting the big 40 - OUCH! I have an adopted daughter, that I could never deny, because she looks just like me :-) I have my A.A. degree, my A.S. degree in Business, and I will graduate May 6, 2006 with my B.A. degree in Criminal Justice.

I had a dance team for 14 years & have been riding and showing horses since I was in high school. I currently work in the title insurance field, but have always dreamed of opening up my own Private Investigations business.

On weekends, I enjoy spending time with my daughter, family & friends. I also enjoy riding my four-wheeler, love Harley's, and I am an avid football & NASCAR fan!

Can you guess who I am?

It's Kim!

Hey, it's me! Hello everyone! I am looking forward to seeing everyone this summer at Jennifer's wedding. I hope you can make it!

Kim and Kiana-Jo
Here is a photo of me with my daughter, Kiana-Jo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home