Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Friday, January 20, 2006

The Carson Archives Index

On more than one occassion I have had to stop and search through the Carson Archives articles to see which families I have documented, and which still need to be done. Add to this the photos I have posted and the family trivia, and it can be difficult to know all that's here, where to find it and how to avoid duplications. Today, I hope to begin to clear this up for readers of this blog, and myself.

To that end, I am today announcing the beginning of an Index to Articles and Photographs posted on the Carson Archives.

If you look at the left-hand column of this web-site, you will see a new link, titled, "Index". Under that is a hyper-link, titled "Carson Archives Index". When you click on that hyperlink, you will go to the page where I am developing these indexes.

Articles are listed by the last name of the family that was documented, or by the subject of the article (such as Kathleen's Tea Room).

Photographs are listed in the order they have been posted to the Carson Archives. So, the only way to find all the photos of Kathleen Carson, for example, is to read through the list of all photos.

I hope you find these indexes useful. Let me know if you have suggestions on how to improve them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home