Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Introducing... Do you know who? #7

O.K. Here we go again! This relative says:

1) I was in a dolphin show.
2) I have run several 5Ks with my father.
3) I have swum further than 1,000 miles, in one year!
4) I have had three different surgeries, the shortest recovery lasting several weeks and the longest about a year.
5) I have walked on a glacier.
6) I have used the following modes of transportation: bus, car, truck, jet, biplane, turboprop, ship, boat, speedboat, helicopter, train, waverunner, my legs, wheelchair, golf cart, go-cart, four-wheeler, other people (piggy-back rides - LOL!), horse drawn carriage, hay-ride, tractor, horseback, and wagon, BUT never a motorcycle or dirt bike.

Can you guess who I am?

It's Alyse!



Alyse Swims for GCC
Alyse swims for GCC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home