Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Mystery Photo Monday #20

I believe that I know three of the people in this photo (see the caption below the photo). Who are the others, and where was this photo taken?

UPDATED 21 November 2005: Everyone in the photo has been identified! See the caption under the image. In commenting on the curls in her hair, Kit (seated on the far right) says, "Mom used to curl my hair in 'rags'... Hurt like the devil, but it did curl... I think that picture was taken in Leonardtown, MD on a Mother's Day at the home of Helen and Fred, also Grandma Blache. Mom loved those white dogwoods. I have a Maryland dogwood tree that I pamper... in memory of Mom."


From left to right: Blanche (Wheeler) Rogers, Helen (Rogers) Sykes, Bernice (seated, center), Alberta Rogers on the shoulders of Kathleen (Rogers) Carson, and Kathleen ("Kit") seated on the far right. The photo was probably taken in Leonardtown, Maryland at the home of Helen and Fred Sykes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home