Carson Archives

Here you will find information on the ancestors and descendents of Chester Carson and Kathleen Rogers. Articles are listed newest to oldest. Start by reading the oldest articles first, then work your way back to the newest. I have also included links to their Online Family Trees. Please provide your own stories, additions, corrections, or feedback by clicking on the word "Comments" at the end of any article, or by e-mailing me. Enjoy!

Friday, February 25, 2005

Carson Family Genealogy

I plan to post portions of my genealogy research to this web-site as a test.

I will consider the test successful, and continue posting if one or more of the following occur:
1) Other family members find it interesting and/or useful.
2) It helps me to better understand my family history through the comments of others. Or...
3) As a result of the thought process of creating these posts I discover errors in my research, realize that there are avenues of research unexplored, or others identify new avenues of research to me.

Please provide feedback by making comments (simply click on the word "Comments", following any one of my postings, or e-mail me directly). I would love to hear how you like the postings and if you have information or stories to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home